On March 24, 2022, John Gardella will be a featured speaker at the global conference “PFAS Global 2022“, which is hosted by UK based Chemical Watch. John’s presentation, “Overview of U.S. State Level Activities and Some Insights Into Asia Pacific”, will examine:
- Differing state approaches to PFAS drinking water regulations
- How the environmental justice movement is shaping state-level PFAS activities
- Consumer goods regulations – which products are in the crosshairs and which will be next?
- How states are addressing PFAS-related greenwashing concerns
- Regulatory updates from Asia Pacific
The conference will be attended by companies, regulatory offices, and scientists from six continents.
To register, please visit the Chemical Watch website. John’s session will take place at 7:40am EST (12:40pm GMT).
CMBG3 Law is following judicial, legislative, administrative, and scientific developments relating to PFAS. More information about the services we can provide, including risk assessments, to ensure your business is ready for any intersection with these substances can be found on our PFAS Litigation page.
Our attorneys have been at the forefront of PFAS issues, including giving presentations as to the future waves of litigation stemming from PFAS issues. For more information, please contact the Chair of our PFAS – Toxic Torts Team: John Gardella.