(617) 279-8216 Email me
Michaela Lancer is a partner with CMBG3 Law LLC. A graduate of Villanova University and Brooklyn Law School, Michaela gained significant courtroom experience early in her legal career working as an Assistant District Attorney for over six years in Bronx County, New York and Bristol County, Massachusetts. Michaela has presented hundreds of cases to the grand jury resulting in indictments and tried dozens of misdemeanor and felony jury trials successfully to verdict.
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, Michaela managed nationwide litigation of complex claims for a large claims administrator. Specializing in claims associated with asbestos and sexual abuse, she managed all aspects of litigation from inception of the case through trial including investigation of claims, coverage issues, liability and damages. Michaela traveled throughout the country to mediate claims and gained valuable experience developing defenses and evaluating liability.
Michaela previously worked with the CMBG3 founding partners at a prior firm. While defending clients, she sought to protect their interests while maintaining a high level of communication and providing exceptional client service. Her commitment to client service led her to become a member of the CMBG3 team.
- Brooklyn Law School J.D., 2007
- Villanova University, B.A. Political Science, 2004
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- “Glyphosate: Emerging Litigation Trends”, Perrin national webinar; May 2019
- “Fallout from the Monsanto Glyphosate Verdict: Present and Future Impact of Roundup’s Health Risks, Litigation, and Coverage Issues”, EECMA Conference; May 2019
- “Glyphosate: Emerging Litigation Trend in MA and Beyond”, Massachusetts Defense Lawyers’ Association; April 2019
- In house corporate presentations on glyphosate and talc litigation trends and future predictions
- Expectations For Glyphosate Litigation After Monsanto Verdict, Law360 Product’s Liability & Environmental sections; March 28, 2019
- Latest Updates From the Glyphosate Litigation January 27, 2020
- Glyphosate – 2019 Recap & 2020 Looking Ahead January 17, 2020
- Glyphosate Jury Awards Reduced In California July 31, 2019
- Officer of the John Marshall Health-Law Association at the University of Florida College of Law.