- (617) 279-8216
Michaela E. Lancer is a Partner with CMBG3 Law and is licensed to practice in Connecticut, Massachusetts, and New York.
As a highly skilled litigator, Michaela handles environmental, toxic tort and sexual abuse claims, and manages the Firm’s Massachusetts Litigation Practice. Michaela has been invited to speak frequently on topics related to glyphosate and toxic torts and provides in-house corporate presentations on glyphosate and talc litigation trends and future predictions.
Michaela gained significant courtroom experience early in her legal career working as an Assistant District Attorney in New York and Massachusetts. Michaela has presented hundreds of cases to the grand jury resulting in indictments and tried dozens of misdemeanor and felony jury trials successfully to verdict.
She serves as a mentor for associates as part of CMBG3’s Mentorship Program and has been involved in the Firm’s DEI initiatives.
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, Michaela managed nationwide litigation of complex claims for a large claims’ administrator. Specializing in both asbestos and sexual abuse claims, she managed all aspects of litigation from inception of the case through trial. Michaela traveled throughout the country to mediate claims and gained valuable experience developing defenses and evaluating liability.
Outside of the office, Michaela enjoys spending time with her husband, two children, and their Boston Terrier.
- Brooklyn Law School J.D., 2007
- Villanova University, B.A. Political Science, 2004
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
In the Media
- “Glyphosate: Emerging Litigation Trends”, Perrin national webinar; May 2019
- “Fallout from the Monsanto Glyphosate Verdict: Present and Future Impact of Roundup’s Health Risks, Litigation, and Coverage Issues”, EECMA Conference; May 2019
- “Glyphosate: Emerging Litigation Trend in MA and Beyond”, Massachusetts Defense Lawyers’ Association; April 2019
- In house corporate presentations on glyphosate and talc litigation trends and future predictions
- Latest Updates From the Glyphosate Litigation January 27, 2020
- Glyphosate – 2019 Recap & 2020 Looking Ahead January 17, 2020
- Glyphosate Jury Awards Reduced In California July 31, 2019