Director of Human Resources
(617) 279-8214 Email me
Jamie is a seasoned executive with over 20 years of experience in the field of human resource management in a variety of industries, including life science, telecommunications, engineering and retail. Jamie’s focus is across all areas of Human Resources, including leadership, strategic partnership, employee development/coaching, performance management, recruiting and day-to-day HR responsibilities.
Jamie has been a significant contributor in building global support organizations, developed human resource policies and infrastructure, created employee development programs and played a key role in start-up acquisitions by larger companies. She holds a business degree and human resources management certification.
- Southern New Hampshire University, HR Management Certification, 2001
- Northern Essex Community College, Associates, Business
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.