Jessica L. Deyoe
(617) 279-8233 Email me
Jessica Deyoe is an Associate Attorney at CMBG3 Law. She graduated cum laude from Penn State Law in 2018 and was inducted into the Woolsack Honor Society for her academic excellence. During her time at Penn State Law, Jessica held internships with the Center for Agricultural and Shale Law at Penn State, and Couch White, LLP. She also advised entrepreneurs and startup organizations through the Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic. Additionally, Jessica served on the executive board of the Penn State Law’s flagship journal, Penn State Law Review, and mentored new law students in Penn State Law’s Phi Delta Phi chapter.
Jessica is thrilled to join the CMBG3 team, where she focuses on asbestos, toxic tort, and environmental defense. Her passion to practice environmental law stems from her time at Ithaca College, where she received a Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies, with minors in Politics and Philosophy. During her time at Ithaca College, Jessica was a member of the Ithaca College Dance Team, as well as the dance company IC UnBound. While on Dance Team, Jessica participated in and performed at numerous charity events, a tradition she will continue at CMBG3. Jessica’s background of dance has opened the door into a new passion for physical health and bodybuilding. When she is not zealously advocating for her clients, Jessica can be found in the gym lifting weights and pushing herself physically.
She loves to travel, read, and constantly challenge herself to learn and grow in all aspects of life.
- Penn State Law, J.D., 2018
- Ithaca College, B.A. Legal Studies, minors Politics and Philosophy, 2015
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- PFAS Regulation, Litigation May Be Shaped By Media Claims, Law360 Products Liability and Environmental sections, March 5, 2020
- PFAS Lawsuit In New Jersey Provides Sweeping Allegations
- PFAS National Class Action Clock Is Ticking
- Additional PFAS Regulation Introduced Related To Firefighters
- PFAS Comment Period Closes For EPA – What’s Next?
- EPA Takes Major Step Forward In PFAS Action Plan
- PFAS Lawsuit Shows Pandemic Is Not Stopping Contamination Claims
- California Lowers Response Levels in Midst of PFAS Investigation
- Michigan Attorney General Files Michigan’s First Suit Against PFAS Manufacturers
- EPA Takes a Step Forward in PFAS Action Plan
- Denmark Bans PFAS In Food Packaging
- Woolsack Honor Society, Penn State Law
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.