Brendan J. Gaughan
- (617) 279-8215
Brendan J. Gaughan is a Shareholder at CMBG3 Law and is licensed to practice in Massachusetts.
A successful and experienced trial attorney, Brendan has tried over 30 jury trials to verdict. He specializes in the defense of products liability claims, toxic torts, construction defect and accident litigation, employment discrimination and disputes, dram shop claims and bad faith litigation. He represents product manufacturers, national and international corporations, property owners and national insurance companies. Brendan also oversees the Firm’s criminal practice group and tries cases involving DUI and negligent operation, felony assault and battery, domestic violence, and drug possession.
In addition to his trial work, Brendan also devotes a substantial portion of his practice to advising clients with respect to risk and coverage analysis. He frequently presents at insurance symposiums across the country on various coverage-related issues and has spoken widely about asbestos litigation and the role of technology in claims defense.
Outside of the office, Brendan enjoys skiing, pickleball, and golf.
- Suffolk University Law School, 2000
- Boston College, 1996
In the Media
- “Trial Tactics In the Courtroom”, Defense Asbestos Litigation Seminar (DALS); 2019
- “Trial of a Cosmetic Talc Mesothelioma Case”, Harris Martin’s California Asbestos Litigation Conference; 2018
- “The Evolving Landscape of Digital Devices to Combat Fraud”, America’s Claims Event (ACE); 2017
- “Wearable Technology: A New Tool in Claims Defense”, Property & Liability Resource Bureau’s (PLRB) National Claims Conference; 2017