Chief Executive Officer | Shareholder
Jeniffer A.P. Carson
- (617) 279-8213
Jeniffer A.P. Carson is Shareholder and Chief Executive Officer of CMBG3 Law. She is licensed to practice in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
In her role as CEO, Jeniffer leads a team of Partners and Senior Professionals who are responsible for managing CMBG3 Law’s practice groups and implementing firm business initiatives. With her wide-ranging areas of expertise and experience, Jeniffer is a consummate problem solver, frequently called in to successfully navigate complicated negotiations, trials, and business relationships.
Drawing on over twenty years of litigation experience, Jeniffer focuses her practice on litigation management and advising corporations on risk management including environmental, social and governance “ESG” solutions and government relations. For the last fifteen years, Jeniffer has served as national trial counsel and national coordinating counsel to Fortune 100 and 500 companies, where her expertise is regularly called upon to develop and manage the strategic defense of clients’ nationwide litigation and at trial. Considered a national thought leader regarding the scientific aspects and regulatory laws of complex torts, Jeniffer is frequently invited to speak about talc litigation at national conferences and on panels in the legal and insurance industries. Due to her contributions in the asbestos litigation sphere, she was appointed to the Massachusetts State and Federal Court Asbestos Defense Executive Committee. Jeniffer is a member of the Women’s Network Advisory Board through the Boston Chamber of Commerce, a member of the Boston Club and a member of the Massachusetts Business Roundtable.
Outside of the office, Jeniffer is deeply dedicated to charitable endeavors and pro bono work. She is involved in numerous non-profit organizations including Rotary International and St. James Armenian Church in Watertown, Massachusetts, and is a fierce advocate for mental health awareness
- Suffolk University Law School, 1999
- Suffolk University, B.S. Legal Argument Communications, Minor in Political Science, 1996
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Rhode Island State Court (asbestos docket-wide pro hac vice)
- Named as a “Super Lawyer” in Massachusetts Super Lawyers 2018-2021
- Named “Rising Star” in the New England Super Lawyers 2005-2014
- "AV" rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Who’s Who in American Law 2009-2010
- The Class Action Administration, Inc., Super Lawyer 2007
In the Media
- 2021 Emerging Environmental Claims Management Association (EECMA) Annual National Conference – virtual – Losing the PR Fight in Mass Tort Litigation: Where Do We Go From Here?
- 2019 Emerging Environmental Claims Management Association (EECMA) Annual National Conference – Orlando, FL – Strategies for Combatting the Public Relations War on Mass Torts
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) testimony at Public Hearing on Testing Methods for Asbestos in Talc in Cosmetic and Personal Care Products, 2020
- 2017 Emerging Environmental Claims Management Association (EECMA) Annual National Conference – Orlando, FL Carcinogen Classifications: Update, Impact and How Effectively Used at Trial
- 2013 Emerging Environmental Claims Management Association (EECMA) Annual National Conference – Orlando, FL Spotting Talc Liabilities and Long-Term Risk Solutions