David A. Goldman
(617) 279-8220 Email me
"Justice Justice Shalt Thou Pursue" - Deuteronomy 16:20
In one way or another, I've been involved with complex litigation and mass torts for 30 years, on both the plaintiff and defense side. My career arc has taken me from paralegal to law clerk to associate to partner. This depth of experience at all levels has served to provide me, on a daily basis, a wealth of understanding which informs my actions and perspective which ultimately results in excellent results for my clients.
While mastering the relevant law is of course necessary, it is equally important to develop defenses that are best suited for each individual client, and this can only be done by developing a close relationship with each client to understand their needs and goals, and by staying in close communication throughout the duration of the case. Ensuring client satisfaction is my mantra.
- Suffolk University Law School (honors)
- University of Michigan (honors)
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- 2017 Rhode Island Bar Association - The Next Wave of Toxic Tort Litigation In Rhode Island? Let's Talc!
- 2016 Claims and Litigation Management Alliance Annual Conference - Orlando, Fl - Talc Litigation
- 2014 Rhode Island Bar Association Annual Conference - Providence, RI - Defense Perspective On Rhode Island Asbestos Litigation
- 2013 EECMA Annual Conference - Captiva Island, FL - Emerging Cyber Liability Issues
- 2013 FETTI Annual Conference - Chicago, IL - Product Identification and Exposure Issues In Asbestos Litigation
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.