David A. Goldman
- (617) 279-8220
David A. Goldman is a Shareholder at CMBG3 Law and is licensed to practice in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
David has been involved in toxic tort litigation for over 30 years, including matters involving asbestos and talc exposures on both the plaintiff and defense side. At CMBG3, David co-manages the firm’s Rhode Island asbestos litigation practice, and focuses on representing companies of all sizes in product liability matters. Additionally, David advises clients with contract and business disputes. Due to his experience and successful outcomes in asbestos defense litigation, David is regularly asked to speak at toxic tort conferences across the nation.
Outside of the office, David dedicates his time to the Rhode Island District Court’s eviction volunteer program, is an active member of Leadership Rhode Island, and has participated in numerous CMBG3 Cares charity events.
- Suffolk University Law School (honors)
- University of Michigan (honors)
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell
In the Media
- “Rhode Island Toxic Torts Updates”, Rhode Island Bar Association; 2018
- “The Next Wave of Toxic Tort Litigation In Rhode Island? Let's Talc!”, Rhode Island Bar Association; 2017
- “Talc Litigation”, Claims and Litigation Management Alliance Annual Conference; 2016
- “Defense Perspective On Rhode Island Asbestos Litigation”, Rhode Island Bar Association; 2014
- “Emerging Cyber Liability Issues”, EECMA Conference; 2013
- “Product Identification and Exposure Issues In Asbestos Litigation”, FETTI Conference; 2013
- Ethylene Oxide Emissions – New EPA Regulations December 28, 2021
- Ethylene Oxide Litigation Update December 7, 2021
- Ethylene Oxide Legislative Updates November 29, 2021
- EPA Targets Ethylene Oxide October 22, 2021
- Rhode Island Superior Court Establishes a Formal Protocol for Remote Depositions September 2, 2020