Partner & Director of DEI
Nathanael E. Wright
- (617) 279-8242
Nathanael Wright is a Partner at CMBG3 Law and also serves as the firm’s Director of DEI.
Nathanael has 25 years of civil and criminal litigation experience, with numerous trials to verdict. Nathanael’s legal career includes experience with the DIstrict Attorney’s Office, the Attorney General’s Office, the General Counsel’s Office for Partners Healthcare Systems, private civil litigation practice and a Legislative Aide for a Massachusetts state senator. Nathanael joins CMBG3 Law after his tenure as Chief Assistant District Attorney in Savannah, Georgia.
Nathanael has spent his career dedicated to DEI issues, including developing and leading DEI initiatives in the District Attorney’s Office, publishing his thought leadership on the importance of DEI in the prosecutor’s office, and earning DEI certifications from several universities.
Nathanael is licensed in Massachusetts and Georgia, and will soon be licensed in New York.
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, M.S., Public Affairs, 2004
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 1998
- University at Stony Brook, State University of New York, B.A. History, Minor in Classical Civilization, 1994
- United States District Court - Southern District
- United States District Court - Massachusetts
- University of South Florida, DEI Certificate, 2021
- Suffolk University, Ambassador of Inclusion Certificate, 2021
- Savannah 100 foundation, Inc., President, 2021 - Present
- Port City Bar Association, Secretary, 2019 - 2021
- Chatham County Chapter, Seniors and Law Enforcement Together, Chair, 2009 - 2012
- Chatham County Elder Abuse and Disabled Adult, Multi-Disciplinary Team, Chair, 2008 - 2012
- Coastal Empire Montessori Charter School Parent Teacher Organization , President, 2008 - 2010
- Adjunct Professor, Columbia College, Hunter Army Airfield Campus, 2006 - Present
- Roxbury Multi-Service Center, Board Member, Roxbury, MA, 2000 - 2005
- Suffolk University Alumni Board, Member, 2005-2007
- Suffolk University Law School, BLSA Outstanding Alumnus Award, Recipient, 2001
- President, Black Law Student Association, Suffolk University Law School, 1996-1998
- ABA Law Student Division Henry Ramsey Jr. Award, 1998