Director of Client Relations & Development
(617) 279-8232 Email me
Amaran Toppa joined CMBG3 in 2017 after almost three years in the investment management industry. In addition to her time in the financial sector, Amaran has over 15 years of experience working with law firms who have handled Real Estate, Municipal law, Insurance, Toxic Tort, Criminal and Civil matters. As the Director of Client Relations and Development at CMBG3, Amaran’s focus is to provide superior support and service to the firm’s clientele. She also works closely with CMBG3’s Government Affairs team and is a registered lobbyist.
Amaran graduated from Westfield State University in 2007 with a degree in Political Science. Before dedicating her career to the legal field, Amaran lived in Geneva, Switzerland where she worked for Mandat International a foundation with special consultative status to the United Nations. Amaran also worked for the late Senator Edward Kennedy, focusing on Constituent Services in Veteran Affairs, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security and Medicare. In 2016, she obtained the CFA Investment Foundations Certificate, which provides a foundation of the global investment industry. She is also a member of the Association of Legal Administrators – Boston Chapter and the Boston Preservation Alliance.
Outside of work, Amaran’s interests include cooking and traveling and spending time with her husband and son.
- Westfield State University, B.A., Political Science 2007
- CFA Investment Foundations Certificate 2016
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.