Financial & Client Services Manager
(617) 279-8232 Email me
Amaran Toppa joined CMBG3 after almost three years in the Investment Management industry. Previously, she was a Billing Coordinator and Executive Assistant at an elite toxic tort law firm in Boston. Amaran’s focus has been and continues to be to provide superior support and service for the firm’s Clientele.
Amaran graduated from Westfield State University in 2007 with a degree in Political Science. She has traveled extensively living in China and Switzerland while completing an internship for the United Nations. Amaran also interned for the late Senator Edward Kennedy, focusing on Constituent Services in Veteran Affairs and Workers’ Compensation. In 2016, she obtained the CFA Investment Foundations Certificate, which provides a foundation of the global investment industry. She is also a member of the Association of Legal Administrators – Boston Chapter.
Outside of work, Amaran’s interests include cooking and traveling with her husband and hanging out with their cat Oscar.
- Suffolk University, B.S. Applied Legal Studies, 2016
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.