Jeniffer Carson was invited to speak at a Women In Law panel discussion organized by UMass Law that will be held on November 5th, 2021 from 5:30-7:00pm. The event will be a discussion of prominent women in the Massachusetts legal community regarding their journey in their legal careers, barriers that they faced due to gender, and advice for women law students and recent graduates on how to advance their careers to achieve the goals that they have.
Panelists for the event include:
- Chief Justice Heidi Brieger, Massachusetts Superior Court
- Mychii Snape, Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office
- Johanna Wakelin, Senator Joan B. Lovely’s Chief of Staff
- Michelle Beneski, Esq., CELA, LLM Taxation
- Jeniffer Carson, Esq. Managing Partner, CMBG3 Law
For more information, please contact Jeniffer Carson at 617-279-8200.