(617) 279-8216 Email me
Michaela Lancer is an Associate Attorney with CMBG3 Law LLC. A graduate of Villanova University and Brooklyn Law School, Michaela gained significant courtroom experience early in her legal career working as an Assistant District Attorney for over six years in Bronx County, New York and Bristol County, Massachusetts. Michaela has presented hundreds of cases to the grand jury resulting in indictments and tried dozens of misdemeanor and felony jury trials successfully to verdict.
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, Michaela managed nationwide litigation of complex claims for a large claims administrator. Specializing in claims associated with asbestos and sexual abuse, she managed all aspects of litigation from inception of the case through trial including investigation of claims, coverage issues, liability and damages. Michaela traveled throughout the country to mediate claims and gained valuable experience developing defenses and evaluating liability.
Michaela previously worked with the CMBG3 founding partners at a prior firm. While defending clients, she sought to protect their interests while maintaining a high level of communication and providing exceptional client service. Her commitment to client service led her to become a member of the CMBG3 team.
- Brooklyn Law School J.D., 2007
- Villanova University, B.A. Political Science, 2004
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Officer of the John Marshall Health-Law Association at the University of Florida College of Law.
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.