Director of Government Affairs & Public Relations
(617) 279-8214 Email me
As the Director of Government Affairs and Public Relations, Chenelle provides clients with strategic political advocacy, public policy and communications guidance to achieve measurable results.
Skilled at building consensus and partnerships, Chenelle works with clients to develop and maintain positive relationships with a broad network of political, regulatory, financial and community stakeholders.
Prior to joining CMBG3, Chenelle developed a diverse background in government and community relations, strategic communications and corporate social responsibility from her various roles in the public, private and non-profit sectors. Her career experiences range from successfully advocating for affordable housing programs at the state and federal level on behalf of one of the nation’s largest managers of affordable housing, to helping to develop and manage impactful corporate social responsibility initiatives. Chenelle has also served as communications consultant for multiple successful political campaigns, as well a distinguished defense strategy consulting firm. Chenelle has also worked as an advocate for the Boston chapter of a national non-profit focused on combatting poverty.
Chenelle holds a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy of Public Policy from the University of Massachusetts Boston, and a Certificate in Applied Politics from George Washington University’s Graduate School of Public Policy. While studying at George Washington University, Chenelle worked for Congresswoman Karen Bass (D, CA 33) in her Capitol Hill office, and participated in the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation’s Emerging Leaders Program.
Outside of work, Chenelle enjoys long distance running, spending time with her family, and volunteering through the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Massachusetts Bay.
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, B.A. Philosophy of Public Policy, 2012
- George Washington University Graduate School of Political Management
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.