On Thursday, May 23, 2019 from 2:00pm – 3:30pm ET, Michaela Lancer will lead a nationally streamed webinar hosted by Perrin Conferences on the subject of glyphosate. The webinar is entitled “Glyphosate: Emerging Litigation Trends” and examines the following topics:
- What is glyphosate? How does it work?
- What are the effects on the human body?
- Review of the state bellwether case – Johnson
- Review of the Hardeman federal case – How does the federal litigation differ from the state litigation?
- What the different regulatory agencies have said about glyphosate
- Glyphosate in food. Are there safe levels?
- Where is the glyphosate litigation heading?
Michaela will present the defense perspective of glyphosate issues, while Attorney Aimee Wagstaff (who recently tried the Hardeman glyphosate trial) will present the plaintiff’s perspective on issues. In addition, Michaela will be joined by Melinda Hoang and Rachel Novick, two experts on glyphosate from Cardno ChemRisk.
For more information about the webinar, or to register, please visit: https://www.perrinconferences.com/webinars/glyphosate-emerging-litigation-trends/
If you have questions about the glyphosate litigation, Michaela can be reach at 617-279-8216.