(949) 467-9502 Email me
Kyla Capistron is a litigation paralegal who comes to CMBG3 with over 12 years of experience in the toxic tort field. After receiving her paralegal certificate at West Los Angeles College in 2006, Kyla quickly rose to become the lead paralegal for a San Francisco based firm specializing in asbestos litigation. In addition to assisting attorneys with the day to day handling of cases, Kyla specialized in trial preparation and trial support. She then went on to a well-respected Los Angeles firm, helping their toxic tort team in developing experts and strategies for trial.
A native of the Boston area, Kyla graduated from Emerson College in 2001 with a dual degree in Print Journalism and Politics & Law. Outside the office, she helps coach her daughter's baseball team and is working on finding the perfect chocolate cookie recipe (results still pending).
- West Los Angeles College Paralegal Certification, 2006
- Emerson College, B.A.s in Print Journalism and Politics & Law, 2001
- COVID-19 and Youth Sports: Safety and Liability Issues September 16, 2020
- Youth Sports COVID-19 Reopening: Reducing the Risks of Liability June 30, 2020
- Rising Star 2017, Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.