(617) 279-8207 Email me
Prior to joining CMBG3, Matt worked as a litigation paralegal for an elite law firm with focus on asbestos and talc litigation, toxic torts, products liability, and insurance defense within multiple jurisdictions. During that time, he gained extensive legal research and writing experience. Additionally, Matt previously worked as a staff scientist for an environmental consulting company gaining experience in remediation engineering, performing site inspections, and interpreting a wide range of analytical data.
Matt graduated from Westfield State University in May of 2013 and instantly continued his education to receive his paralegal certificate from Boston University. While attending the certificate program he completed an internship at a small boutique law firm specializing in family law, estate planning, and personal injury claims.
- Westfield State University, 2013
- Boston University Paralegal Certificate Program, 2013
- Paralegal Certification
- Rising Star 2017, Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.