(617) 279-8221 Email me
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, I managed complex environmental and asbestos litigation for one of the largest latent claims administrators in the United States. There, I specialized in claims and coverage disputes associated with aviation and talc products liability.
In my tenure, I oversaw hundreds of settlements and numerous cases tried to verdict. I gained valuable experience evaluating liability through a comprehensive understanding of product exposures, science and medicine defenses, and historical verdict values. I believe the greatest lesson I bring to CMBG3 is the demonstrable importance of understanding and effectively communicating the unique story of every client.
I am a graduate of Vermont Law School with Juris Doctor and Master of Environmental Law and Policy degrees. Advocating for environmental preservation is significant in my life and I am honored to join CMBG3 where associates are encouraged to pursue pro bono work to give back to the community. I live with my wife Kate and son Henry in Beverly, Massachusetts where we greatly enjoy participating in events hosted by the Trustees of Reservations and spending time at North Shore beaches.
- Vermont Law School, J.D., 2009
- Vermont Law School, Master’s in Environmental Law and Policy, 2009
- University of New Hampshire, B.S. in Environmental and Resource Economics, 2006
- New York
- An Offer You Can’t Refuse: Massachusetts Court Upholds Insurers’ Right to Control
- Massachusetts Federal Court Clarifies Duty to Defend for Pollution Claims
- California Supreme Court to Review All-Sums Insurance Allocation
- Single Occurrence Ruling Upheld in Illinois – Long Term Impact To Be Determined
- Massachusetts Appeals Court Supports Insurers Right to Control
- CMBG3 Cares Gives Back For Read Across America Day
- CMBG3 Cycles To Combat Homelessness
- CMBG3 Dons Red To Raise Awareness
- Jen Carson To Speak Before FDA On Talc and Asbestos Issues
- CMBG3 Team Members Volunteer at Greater Boston Food Bank
- Congratulations to Christine Calareso – 2020 Southern CA Super Lawyer!
- CMBG3 Cares Fulfills Holiday Wish Lists For 75 Children
- Bryna Misiura and David Goldman Spend Christmas Day Giving Back
- CMBG3 Sponsors Over 200 Thanksgiving Meals For Homeless
- CMBG3 Congratulates Three Rising Stars
- New England Law School’s dean’s list every semester
- New England Scholar award (top 10% of graduating class), New England Law School
- CALI Excellence for the Future award in Massachusetts Evidence class, New England Law School
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.