(617) 279-8221 Email me
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, I managed complex environmental and asbestos litigation for one of the largest latent claims administrators in the United States. There, I specialized in claims and coverage disputes associated with aviation and talc products liability.
In my tenure, I oversaw hundreds of settlements and numerous cases tried to verdict. I gained valuable experience evaluating liability through a comprehensive understanding of product exposures, science and medicine defenses, and historical verdict values. I believe the greatest lesson I bring to CMBG3 is the demonstrable importance of understanding and effectively communicating the unique story of every client.
I am a graduate of Vermont Law School with Juris Doctor and Master of Environmental Law and Policy degrees. Advocating for environmental preservation is significant in my life and I am honored to join CMBG3 where associates are encouraged to pursue pro bono work to give back to the community. I live with my wife Kate and son Henry in Beverly, Massachusetts where we greatly enjoy participating in events hosted by the Trustees of Reservations and spending time at North Shore beaches.
- Vermont Law School, J.D., 2009
- Vermont Law School, Master’s in Environmental Law and Policy, 2009
- University of New Hampshire, B.S. in Environmental and Resource Economics, 2006
- New York
- PFAS Limits In Bottled Water Rejected By FDA
- CMBG3’s Michael Simons Seeks Justice For Victims of Abhorrent Racial Discrimination
- Objecting During Closing Arguments
- CMBG3 Supports Rescue One Organization
- Clifford Pascarella Quoted By Bloomberg Law
- California Water PFAS Lawsuit – An Increasing Trend?
- David Goldman and Eric Robbie Win RI Summary Judgment For Client
- CMBG3 Takes A Swing At Defeating ALS
- Six CMBG3 Attorneys Named to MA Super Lawyers Lists For 2020
- PFAS In Food Limit Set By Europe – Will The U.S. Follow?
- New England Law School’s dean’s list every semester
- New England Scholar award (top 10% of graduating class), New England Law School
- CALI Excellence for the Future award in Massachusetts Evidence class, New England Law School
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.