(617) 279-8221 Email me
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, I managed complex environmental and asbestos litigation for one of the largest latent claims administrators in the United States. There, I specialized in claims and coverage disputes associated with aviation and talc products liability.
In my tenure, I oversaw hundreds of settlements and numerous cases tried to verdict. I gained valuable experience evaluating liability through a comprehensive understanding of product exposures, science and medicine defenses, and historical verdict values. I believe the greatest lesson I bring to CMBG3 is the demonstrable importance of understanding and effectively communicating the unique story of every client.
I am a graduate of Vermont Law School with Juris Doctor and Master of Environmental Law and Policy degrees. Advocating for environmental preservation is significant in my life and I am honored to join CMBG3 where associates are encouraged to pursue pro bono work to give back to the community. I live with my wife Kate and son Henry in Beverly, Massachusetts where we greatly enjoy participating in events hosted by the Trustees of Reservations and spending time at North Shore beaches.
- Vermont Law School, J.D., 2009
- Vermont Law School, Master’s in Environmental Law and Policy, 2009
- University of New Hampshire, B.S. in Environmental and Resource Economics, 2006
- New York
- PFAS Drinking Water Rules: One Step Closer To Final Rule
- “PFAS Blueprint” In MN May Be Blueprint For Other States
- PFAS Water Utility Lawsuit Shows An Increasing Trend
- Heavy Metals In Baby Food Pose Concern For Baby Food Industry
- Bloomberg Law Publishes John Gardella’s PFAS Insights
- CMBG3 Supports Greater Boston Food Bank
- EPA PFAS Regulations: “PFAS A Priority” Says Incoming Administrator
- PFAS Air Emissions Regulations: NY Joins The Fray
- $4 Billion PFAS Settlement: Why Downstream Commerce Companies Should Be Wary
- CMBG3 Cares Fulfills Holiday Wish Lists For 72 Children
- New England Law School’s dean’s list every semester
- New England Scholar award (top 10% of graduating class), New England Law School
- CALI Excellence for the Future award in Massachusetts Evidence class, New England Law School
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.