(617) 279-8242 Email me
Suzy Englot is an Associate Attorney at CMBG3 Law. She graduated cum laude from the Haub School of Law at Pace University in 2016 with a Special Certificate in Environmental Law. Prior to joining CMBG3, Suzy worked as an Environmental Health and Safety Consultant, partnering with primarily manufacturing, property management, and insurance clients to ensure regulatory compliance. She conducted in-depth research on clients’ domestic and international work sites, compiled legal registers containing all applicable environmental and occupational safety and health laws, submitted regulatory filings on their behalf, and helped them prepare for internal and external audits and inspections.
Suzy takes great pride in being able to see the big picture of a case, and at the same time, fully examine and appreciate minute details and how they fit together. She is passionate about legal research and investigation and does not rest until all of her questions are answered. Suzy enjoys the challenge of crafting a written or verbal argument and is thrilled to be able to apply her skills at CMBG3, where she focuses on asbestos, toxic tort and environmental defense.
When not in the courtroom, you can find Suzy in one of our nation’s National Parks with her dog, Ginny. She is a lifelong athlete, having played soccer at Gettysburg College, and a competitor through and through. She recently completed her first sprint triathlon in the Adirondacks and is already planning her next victory. Suzy channels her passion for the environment into her role as the current President/Chair of the Board of the environmental non-profit Green Cambridge. She also openly admits to knowing a little too much about popular culture, and especially TV and music, which serves her well in trivia. She loves to travel, sing and play music with her family and friends, and speak French with her grandmother.
- Pace University, Haub School of Law J.D., 2016
- Gettysburg College, B.A. Environmental Studies / Public Policy, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- President/Chair of the Board, Green Cambridge (environmental non-profit)
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.