(617) 279-8242 Email me
Suzy Englot is an associate attorney at CMBG3. She graduated cum laude from the Haub School of Law at Pace University in 2016 with a Special Certificate in Environmental Law. She discovered her passion for the law through her college internship at the Sierra Club, and has pursued that passion vigorously through her work at organizations including the EPA, the Office of the New York State Attorney General, the Clean Air Task Force, and the United Nations.
Before joining CMBG3, Suzy was an environmental health and safety consultant at The Isosceles Group, partnering with manufacturers, property managers, and insurance risk assessors on regulatory compliance. She conducted in-depth research on clients’ domestic and international work sites, compiled legal registers containing all applicable environmental and occupational safety and health laws, submitted regulatory filings on their behalf, and helped them prepare for internal and external audits and inspections. Suzy enjoys the challenges present throughout the life cycle of litigation, and is thrilled to be able to continue to pursue justice and apply her skills at CMBG3, where she focuses on asbestos, toxic tort and environmental defense.
Outside of the office, you can find Suzy exploring the National Parks or training for her next sprint triathlon. She is a lifelong athlete and was a four-year letter winner at Gettysburg College, where she played soccer. Suzy channels her passion for the environment into her role as the current President/Chair of the Board of the environmental non-profit Green Cambridge. She loves to travel, crush the competition in trivia, sing and play music with her family, and speak French with her grandmother.
- Pace University, Haub School of Law J.D., 2016
- Gettysburg College, B.A. Environmental Studies / Public Policy, 2013
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New York
- PFAS Regulation, Litigation May Be Shaped By Media Claims, Law360 Products Liability and Environmental sections, March 5, 2020
- Attorneys As Compliance Officers: Using the Law As a Preventative Measure Instead of a Last Resort, Massachusetts Bar Association’s Section Review; January 2019
- PFAS Included In EPA Stormwater and Wastewater Permits December 8, 2020
- PFAS Consumer Products Regulation: Legislative Update November 12, 2020
- PFAS Testing In Firefighting Foam MDL Needed, State AG Says August 12, 2020
- As PFAS Regulation Looms, Life Cycle Analysis Can Help Businesses Evaluate Risk July 16, 2020
- PFAS Manufacturers Sued in New Suit, Safe From SEC Investigation June 3, 2020
- Courtrooms, Consolidations, and Closures: COVID-19’s Impact on Higher Education May 28, 2020
- President/Chair of the Board, Green Cambridge (environmental non-profit)
- Board Member At-Large, Young Lawyers Division, Massachusetts Bar Association
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.