Clifford V. Pascarella II
(617) 279-8234 Email me
I began my professional career as a college intern working for another prominent law firm in Boston. Over the course of nearly a decade, I have been trained to (1) treat every case as a unique set of facts and issues, and (2) know everything you can about the client. Learning and experiencing the practice of law as a non-attorney allows me to now better focus my time as an attorney for the benefit of my clients.
I strongly believe that developing a strong trust with each of my clients is fundamental toward properly defending and representing each client. Having a background and understanding of the non-attorney roles at a law firm help me gain that trust , as I have a better understanding of the available resources and how to most efficiently and effectively utilize those resources to serve the client. Therefore, each client can trust that CMBG3 Law will always be the best at effectively and efficiently representing their interests.
I also believe that a client’s trust cannot be gained between the hours of 9am and 5pm, only. The practice of law is a 24/7, 365 profession. Every CMGB3 Law client knows that our team is available at all times to respond to their needs.
When I am not fiercely advocating for my clients, I participate in my community. I am a member of the Captains Committee for the American Heart Association’s Lawyers Have Heart 5k in Boston. This is a large and well respected fundraising event for research, education, and prevention of heart disease and stroke. I believe that being a lawyer is a privilege, and the profession is looked at with respect among the community. Therefore, it is my responsibility to demonstrate to the community that I am worthy of the respect given to my profession.
- New England Law | Boston, J.D., 2015
- Northeastern University, B.S. Criminal Justice, minor in Political Science, 2008
- EPA’s Asbestos Problem: Pending Litigation and Draft Risk Evaluation
- Creosote Litigation: Understanding and defending the industrial and commercial uses
- Talc Ruling From NJ Appeals Court: Plaintiffs’ Experts Should Be Allowed To Testify
- EPA’s New Asbestos Determination May Upend Decades of Science and Impact Litigation
- Glyphosate Litigation Update
- TSCA Update: Current status, What to expect next, What does it all mean?
- The National Institute of Health Says Not Likely That Talc Causes Ovarian Cancer
- 1st Circuit Finds German Manufacturer Subject to Personal Jurisdiction in MA
- Asbestos-Contaminated Talc Plaintiffs’ Experts Precluded From Testifying
- Ye Be Warned: Do Not Rely On Mere Presumptions
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.