Alexandra M. Fraher
(617) 279-8228 Email me
Alexandra Fraher is an Associate Attorney at CMBG3 Law. She graduated magna cum laude from Vermont Law School in 2016. Prior to joining CMBG3, Alexandra worked as a general practice attorney representing clients in personal injury, criminal defense, real estate, and domestic relations cases. Additionally, Alexandra worked as a law clerk for an insurance defense firm.
Alexandra worked extensively on environmental cases throughout law school. She has experience working in a wide range of environmental cases, from hazardous waste to fisheries management to construction disputes. Alexandra prides herself on excellent service to her clients and always works hard towards the best outcome for her clients.
When she is not practicing law, Alexandra enjoys volunteering in her community. Alexandra volunteers with a local animal shelter and serves on the board of the Norfolk Conservation Commission.
- Vermont Law School, J.D., 2016
- University of Vermont, B.S. Environmental Policy, 2012
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- PFAS Regulation, Litigation May Be Shaped By Media Claims, Law360 Products Liability and Environmental sections, March 5, 2020
- California Wildfire Insurance Plan May Protect Homeowners
- Green New Deal: Climate Legislation or Empty Promises?
- PFAS Compliance Planning Critical For Manufacturers
- Predicting Climate Events With Technology – Advice For Insurers
- CMBG3 Attends New England Climate Change & Resiliency Conference
- PFAS Addressed In Federal Defense Spending Bill
- Climate Events’ Damages Likely To Be Worse Due To Flood of Unemployment
- PFAS Use Awareness Could Protect Companies Against Future Litigation
- Wind Disperses PFAS Miles From Manufacturing Facility
- PFAS-Containing Food Packaging Subject to Regulation
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.