(617) 279-8226 Email me
Biography“Real courage is when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.” ― Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird
Seta Accaoui is a native of the Boston area and an associate attorney with CMBG3 Law LLC. Seta defended a number of clients with the founding partners at a prior firm, where she became known as the team’s grinder. She works relentlessly to investigate and learn every detail of her clients’ cases, and treats her cases as if they are her own legal issues. Seta brings a lot to the table, which gives her the upper-hand when challenging her toughest opponents. Her in-depth preparation allows her to approach complex legal issues with confidence, knowledge and experience to maximize the potential for positive outcomes. With her aggressive, persistent and persuasive legal tactics, Seta can effectively challenge attorneys with creatively crafted legal arguments. Client service and communication is also essential to her zealous representation, which is proven in her rapid professional progression. Seta works diligently to ensure that each case she handles receives exactly what it demands and maintains high levels of communication with her clients to ensure top-notch service.
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, Seta worked at a firm specializing in asbestos and talc litigation, toxic torts, products liability and insurance defense. Additionally, Seta previously worked as a law clerk and was promoted to associate attorney at a busy Boston real estate law firm. She handled residential and commercial real estate acquisitions, sales, leasing, financing, zoning and development work. She successfully represented clients in a variety of real estate related litigation matters, including condominium disputes, landlord/tenant, complex title clearing matters, contract disputes and 93A claims in District, Superior and Land Court. At that firm, Seta took lead with the managing partner in handling the estate planning work, including preparing estate documents for her client’s needs and handling estate and trust administrations. She has advised clients on asset protection, taxation and handled entity formations and transfers of property. During her law school career, Seta interned for the Suffolk County District Attorney's Office in Chelsea District Court and worked at a well-established immigration firm in downtown Boston.
Seta graduated from Suffolk University, summa cum laude, in 2012 with a B.A. in Applied Legal Studies and currently serves on the Advisory Committee for their legal studies program. Seta received her Juris Doctor from New England Law | Boston in 2015, magna cum laude. While in law school, Seta was awarded the CALI Excellence Awards for being the top scoring student in "Law and Ethics of Lawyering," "Real Estate Transactions," and "Wills, Estates and Trusts." She also achieved the New England Scholar Award for ranking in the top 5% of her class all throughout law school.
Seta firmly believes that there is a lot more to being an attorney than just practicing law. In addition to her practice, Seta volunteers her time and energy in support of several community-based charitable organizations. She is of Armenian and Lebanese descent and is fluent in both languages. She currently serves on the Committee for the Armenian International Women’s Association, where she commits her time to enriching the social, economic and personal advancement of Armenian women worldwide. Seta's tenacity and passion for the law is the reason why she actively mentors law students, participates in panel discussions regarding her legal career and is a volunteer judge for moot court competitions.
- New England Law | Boston, magna cum laude, J.D., 2015
- Suffolk University, summa cum laude, B.A. Applied Legal Studies, 2012
- Member of Advisory Committee for Suffolk University’s legal studies program
- New England Scholar award (top 5% of graduating class), New England Law School
- CALI Excellence Awards for Law and Ethics of Lawyering, Real Estate Transactions, and Wills, Estate and Trusts classes at New England Law School
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.