(617) 279-8224 Email me
Since the beginning of my legal career, my passion has been the defense of others. I’m honored each time a client places his or her faith in me. My clients’ best interests and goals become both my professional and personal goals.
Hard work, dedication and sincerity are virtues I bring to each case or transaction. My legal education and work experience are a testament to these virtues. I started my career working as a paralegal with the founding partners of CMBG3 Law in 2006 when we all worked at a law firm in Boston. I worked directly with our clients and assisted with everything from drafting pleadings to attending numerous multi-week jury trials as lead paralegal. During this time, I developed an extensive knowledge of the products and legal defenses involved in the Massachusetts and Rhode Island asbestos litigation. Seeing my colleagues’ success in handling the cases they were entrusted with and being part of the team that delivered those results inspired me to become an attorney, and so I attended law school at night while continuing to work full time with our clients during the day.
In law school, I was on the dean’s list each semester and earned the New England Scholar award for ranking in the top 10% of my class. I was also awarded the CALI Excellence for the Future award in Massachusetts Evidence. I earned this honor by attaining the highest marks in this skills-based evidence course taught by the Hon. David Lowy. Throughout my legal education, I always found myself drawn to course work that built on my civil litigation skills. My favorite classes were those taught by current and former judges because they provided a level of insight and practical advice that I knew would benefit my clients.
Since graduating from law school and passing the Massachusetts and Rhode Island bar exams, my practice has focused on civil litigation. I defend clients who find themselves involved in toxic tort, products liability and general insurance defense matters throughout New England. When the founding partners of CMBG3 Law invited me to join them as the first associate attorney in their new venture and continue the decade of work I had already begun with them, I was thrilled and honored to accept.
I take pride in my work at CMBG3 Law and I look forward to working with you to achieve your goals. Your goals are my priority.
- New England Law | Boston, J.D., 2016
- University of New Hampshire, B.A. Political Science, 2006
- Rhode Island
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- What State Laws On COVID-19 Liability Protection Look Like, Law360 Expert Analysis section, June 8, 2020
- Attorney General Healey Continues to Urge COVID-19 Health and Safety Compliance June 18, 2020
- Liability Protection Legislation Offers A Preview of Who’s In and Who’s Out May 20, 2020
- Boy Scouts of America’s Bankruptcy Filing Will Impact Sexual Abuse Litigation March 4, 2020
- SCOTUS Reinforces Position On Protections For Companies June 28, 2017
- SCOTUS Extends Contacts Protections To Companies June 8, 2017
- New England Law School’s dean’s list every semester
- New England Scholar award (top 10% of graduating class), New England Law School
- CALI Excellence for the Future award in Massachusetts Evidence class, New England Law School
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.