(617) 279-8219 Email me
Prior to joining the CMBG3, Tori worked as a litigation paralegal at a nationally prominent law firm in Boston that focused in personal injury, general liability, workers compensation and social security disability. During her time there, Tori was able to work closely with attorneys and handled a large number of cases individually.
Tori graduated from the University of Maine in 2016 with a major in political science and a minor in legal studies/sociology. While attending UMaine, Tori was involved in the Pre-Law Society, which exposed her to the legal field by being able to assist fellow students with their legal issues. She served as the Class of 2016’s Historian, allowing her help with community-based events and fundraising plans for the class. She was also a cheerleader at UMaine and attended the scholar at,p>hlete awards and competed in national competitions.
With her love for athletics, Tori has previously volunteered her time by working with the YMCA to conduct an after school cheerleading programs with a local middle school. Tori also loves animals and volunteered her time at a local animal shelter.
- University of Maine, B.A. Political Science, minor Legal Studies / Sociology, 2016
- Paralegal Certification
- Rising Star 2017, Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.