Rebecca A. Gray
(617) 279-8217 Email me
Rebecca (“Becca”) began her legal career as an intern during college at a small personal injury firm in Framingham, MA. She has always had a desire to travel, learn new languages and to experience other cultures. As a Hispanics Studies major at Wheaton College, she spent her junior year abroad in Córdoba, Spain where she studied at the University of Córdoba. Prior to graduation from Wheaton, she joined a prominent international law firm in their Boston office as a Legal Floater supporting attorneys in corporate and transactional matters. Shortly thereafter, she began a 10 year, 3 state journey throughout the southwest working in multiple practice areas, including: Intellectual Property, Immigration, Insurance Defense, Nursing Home Litigation and Family Law. Upon returning to Massachusetts, she joined a startup family-owned personal injury firm as their first employee. Over five years, she was critical in setting up processes, training, communicating with all clients and vendors, and acting as their in-house Spanish interpreter while still maintaining a voluminous caseload. Her experience in personal injury, toxic tort and medical malpractice claims is invaluable for the work she currently performs at CMBG3.
Although briefly considering law school, Becca is a career paralegal who wants to continually perfect her skills. Having worked in a variety of specialties and in different states over the past 20 years, she understands the uniqueness each claim can present and approaches each project with fresh perspective.
Becca’s passions are working with animals and the elderly. She currently volunteers at a local Assisted Living, Heritage of Framingham, where she brings her 125-lb dog for dog therapy visits to the residents. Prior to her grandmother’s passing in 2016 at the age of 101, Becca was a regular at the Assisted Living and continues to find joy with her current “adopted” grandparents. She also volunteers with local dog rescues, including Pawfect Life Rescue, where she assists with fundraising, socialization and occasional fostering. A major deciding factor for her to join the CMBG3 team was our commitment to public service. We are excited to have Becca join us with her community connections as we continue to incorporate volunteerism into our firm’s agenda.
- Wheaton College, B.A. Hispanic Studies, 1998
- University of New Mexico Paralegal Certification Program, 2006
- Universidad de Cordoba, Cordoba, Spain, September 1996 – May 1997
- Paralegal Certification
- Rising Star 2017, Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.