(949) 467-9608 Email me
Nicole received her Paralegal Certificate in 2015 from the University of California, Berkeley. She began her legal career working in business litigation, real property, employment law, medical malpractice and general personal injury. She is currently on track to complete her Intellectual Property Professional Certificate through the University of California, San Diego. Prior to entering the legal field, Nicole worked as a laboratory assistant in the Clayton Foundation Laboratories for Peptide Biology under Dr. Wylie Vale at the Salk Institute for Biological Sciences in San Diego, CA. She then worked in outside sales at subsidiaries of Merck KGaA and McKesson Corporation.
Nicole has been a member of Women in eDiscovery since 2017 and has attended Orange County Paralegal Association educational events.
- University of California, Berkeley Paralegal Certification Program, 2015
- Clark Atlanta University, B.S. Chemistry
- Paralegal Certification
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
- Delta Epsilon Sigma Scholastic Honors Society
- Rising Star 2017, Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.