Jessica L. Deyoe
- (617) 279-8233
Jessica L. Deyoe is an Associate Attorney at CMBG3 Law and is licensed in Massachusetts.
In her practice, Jessica focuses on asbestos, toxic tort, and environmental defense litigation. She has been asked to speak and present on a range of issues to insurers, including PFAS and climate change and their impacts. In her role as part of the National Counsel team for a large corporation, she has experience in trial preparation, document review, and litigation management. Jessica has also worked to settle cases early in litigation even prior to depositions.
Prior to joining CMBG3, Jessica held internships with the Center for Agricultural and Shale Law at Penn State, and Couch White, LLP. She also advised entrepreneurs and startup organizations through the Penn State Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic.
Outside of the office, Jessica enjoys reading and curating an extensive home library, as well as adventuring in the outdoors.
- Penn State Law, J.D., 2018
- Ithaca College, B.A. Legal Studies, minors Politics and Philosophy, 2015
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Woolsack Honor Society, Penn State Law
- New York Ban On PFAS In Food Packaging Is Now Law December 6, 2020
- Wisconsin PFAS Sampling Requested November 16, 2020
- North Carolina PFAS Lawsuit Alleges Fraud October 19, 2020
- PFAS Lawsuit In New Jersey Provides Sweeping Allegations September 15, 2020
- PFAS National Class Action Clock Is Ticking August 20, 2020
- Additional PFAS Regulation Introduced Related To Firefighters July 21, 2020
- PFAS Comment Period Closes For EPA – What’s Next? June 15, 2020
- EPA Takes Major Step Forward In PFAS Action Plan May 19, 2020
- PFAS Lawsuit Shows Pandemic Is Not Stopping Contamination Claims April 20, 2020
- California Lowers Response Levels in Midst of PFAS Investigation February 10, 2020