(617) 279-8239 Email me
Prior to joining CMBG3, Stefanie graduated cum laude from Curry College in 2019 receiving her B.A. in
Criminal Justice and Psychology with a minor in Biology. During her senior year, she was accepted into
the Lambda Alpha Chapter of the Criminal Justice Honor Society. Stefanie discovered her passion for law
while interning at the Michael Morrissey District Attorney’s Office at both the Dedham Superior Court
and the Wrentham District Court.
Outside of the office, she likes to spend her time on music, writing, and with her dog, Kookie..
- Curry College, cum laude B.A. Criminal Justice and Psychology, minor in Biology, 2019
- Lambda Alpha Chapter of the Criminal Justice Honor Society, Curry College
- Rising Star 2017, Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.