(617) 279-8231 Email me
Ian is a recent graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, where he earned B.S. in Biology
with a focus on pre-medical studies. As a student at UMass, Ian served as Vice President of the
university mock trial team, leading trial preparation and engaging complex legal issues. As part of his
coursework at UMass' Commonwealth Honors College, Ian helped develop a STEM curriculum that gave
career-centric science training to incarcerated students. Ian also broadened his scientific background
during a semester abroad in Capetown, South Africa.
Outside of work, Ian enjoys martial arts, taking care of his dog, and skiing. At CMBG3, he is confident that his diverse experiences and willingness to learn will make him an asset to the team.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst, B.S. Biology, 2019
- Paralegal Certification
- Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
- Delta Epsilon Sigma Scholastic Honors Society
- Rising Star 2017, Massachusetts Super Lawyers
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.