Rebecca A. Bellow
(415) 957-2317 Email me
Rebecca Bellow is an Associate Attorney at CMBG3 Law. Rebecca was admitted to practice law in California in 2013. Her practice focuses on personal injury, product liability, toxic torts, and complex litigation. She also has extensive experience representing domestic and international clients in a wide array of litigation matters, including general and complex civil litigation, business torts, patent and trademark infringement, regulatory compliance issues, and appellate work. Rebecca manages all phases of litigation in state and federal courts from discovery, motion practice, and alternative dispute resolution to appellate practice.
Rebecca received her J.D. from the University of Southern California Gould School of Law in Los Angeles. While in law school, Ms. Bellow participated in Street Law, a nonprofit organization that creates classroom and community programs to teach young people about the law, and the Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project. She is licensed to practice law in all California state courts, the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit. Rebecca is also a member of the American Bar Association.
Rebecca lives in South Orange County with her husband and daughter. In her free time, she enjoys spending the day at the beach with her family, reading, running and cooking southern food and baking.
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., 2013
- San Diego State University, B.A., Communication and Political Science, 2009
- USDC-CA (Central District)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for 9 th Circuit
- “10 celebrities who almost became lawyers instead of becoming famous,” Inside Counsel, Feb. 4, 2015
- “How Facebook can still be an attorney’s ‘best friend forever’,” Inside Counsel, Dec. 19, 2014
- “9 famous figures whom you might not have known were attorneys,” Inside Counsel, Nov. 20, 2014
- “Silver, Garlic and Attorney’s Fees: How Judges May Increasingly Employ Fee-Shifting to Ward Off So- Called ‘Patent Trolls,” Orange County Lawyer, Oct., 2014
- “Top 8 Low-Tech ‘Life Hacks’ for Lawyers,” Inside Counsel, Oct. 1, 2014
- “The Top 4 Advantages of Trade Secret Protection,” Inside Counsel, Sept. 18, 2014
- “Top 5 Technology Pitfalls for Attorneys to Avoid,” Inside Counsel, Aug. 8, 2014
- “8 Great Websites that Attorneys Absolutely Must Know About,” Inside Counsel, July 10, 2014
- “Prince and the Copyright Revolution (Part One),” Inside Counsel, Apr. 29, 2014
- “Prince and the Copyright Revolution (Part Two),” Inside Counsel, May 13, 2014
- “Prince and the Copyright Revolution (Part Three),” Inside Counsel, May 27, 2014
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.