Rebecca A. Bellow
- (415) 957-2317
Rebecca A. Bellow is an Associate Attorney at CMBG3 Law. She is licensed to practice in California.
Rebecca’s practice focuses on personal injury, product liability, abuse and harassment, toxic torts, and complex litigation. She also has extensive experience representing domestic and international clients in a wide array of litigation matters, including general and complex civil litigation, business torts, patent and trademark infringement, regulatory compliance issues, and appellate work. Rebecca manages all phases of litigation in state and federal courts from discovery, motion practice, and alternative dispute resolution to appellate practice.
While in law school, Rebecca participated in Street Law, a nonprofit organization that creates classroom and community programs to teach young people about the law, and the Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project. Rebecca is also a member of the American Bar Association.
Outside the office, Rebecca enjoys spending the day at the beach with her family, reading, running, and cooking southern food and baking.
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., 2013
- San Diego State University, B.A., Communication and Political Science, 2009
- USDC-CA (Central District)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for 9 th Circuit
- “10 celebrities who almost became lawyers instead of becoming famous,” Inside Counsel, Feb. 4, 2015
- “How Facebook can still be an attorney’s ‘best friend forever’,” Inside Counsel, Dec. 19, 2014
- “9 famous figures whom you might not have known were attorneys,” Inside Counsel, Nov. 20, 2014
- “Silver, Garlic and Attorney’s Fees: How Judges May Increasingly Employ Fee-Shifting to Ward Off So- Called ‘Patent Trolls,” Orange County Lawyer, Oct., 2014
- “Top 8 Low-Tech ‘Life Hacks’ for Lawyers,” Inside Counsel, Oct. 1, 2014
- “The Top 4 Advantages of Trade Secret Protection,” Inside Counsel, Sept. 18, 2014
- “Top 5 Technology Pitfalls for Attorneys to Avoid,” Inside Counsel, Aug. 8, 2014
- “8 Great Websites that Attorneys Absolutely Must Know About,” Inside Counsel, July 10, 2014
- “Prince and the Copyright Revolution (Part One),” Inside Counsel, Apr. 29, 2014
- “Prince and the Copyright Revolution (Part Two),” Inside Counsel, May 13, 2014
- “Prince and the Copyright Revolution (Part Three),” Inside Counsel, May 27, 2014