Senior Trial Counsel
- (949) 467-9833
A highly experienced first chair trial lawyer, Attorney Jenkins has never lost a case she has taken to trial in either federal or state court. That record also extends to the numerous arbitrations and administrative hearings she has handled. As a former partner in two major international law firms, Attorney Jenkins was entrusted by her clients with their representation in environmental, antitrust, banking, securities, IP, real estate, HR, maritime, inter- and intra-state pipeline, franchise, bankruptcy, products liability, insurance coverage, consumer class action, and commercial litigation matters.
As the former general counsel of a petroleum refiner, marketer and retailer, and of a manufacturer of petroleum delivery systems, Attorney Jenkins gained broad experience in the kinds of legal and business issues which arise in companies directly from, and adjacent to, litigation. She is especially sensitive to the needs of business people who are impacted by litigation, generally against their preferences. In addition, as a former curator and consumer of legal services, Attorney Jenkins is acutely aware of the ways in which outside counsel can make the jobs of their in-house counterparts easier. Responsiveness and attention to the kind of detail that business executives and boards demand are the hallmark of her interactions with client legal departments.
Outside of the office, Attorney Jenkins likes to spend time with her grandkids, and to work with the environmental committee of her Friends (Quaker) Meeting.
- Loyola Law School (Los Angeles), J.D.
- Georgetown University, M.A.
- Wellesley College, B.A.
- Colorado School of Mines, Certificate in Refinery Processes and Economics
- New York
- District of Columbia
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States Courts of Appeal for the Second and Ninth Circuits
- United States Court of Claims
- General Counsel to Executive Director, [Wm.] Webster Commission on Los Angeles Riots
- BTI All Star Team for excellence in client service
- AV rated