(415) 957-2317 Email me
Jamie Martinez is an Associate Attorney in CMBG3’s Northern California office working on various matters in Products Liability, Toxic Torts, and Complex Litigation. He focuses his practice on product liability cases arising out of exposures to potentially toxic materials.
In emphasizing the importance of pre-trial litigation, Jamie tackles each stage of litigation from all angles. He handles all aspects from the initial case evaluation, to arguing motions in court, and trial preparation. He believes in using these tools to provide his clients with aggressive, relentless, and creative representation, ensuring the best outcome possible for his clients. With substantial experience in litigation, Jamie works closely with his clients by analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of claims and defenses to obtain the most favorable result in the best interest of the client.
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, Jamie worked at a Labor and Employment firm where he gained substantial experience in the litigation process at both the federal and state level. Tackling a variety of Labor and Employment issues, he has represented his clients at many mediations and has successfully written and argued motions in state and federal courts. This experience has allowed Jamie to develop the skillset to approach complex legal issues with confidence, knowledge, and experience.
Jamie has also participated as second chair to several civil litigation trials involving harassment, discrimination, and wage & hour matters, including class action litigation.
He received his undergraduate degree from UCLA and his law degree from the University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of Law. While in law school, Jamie was the President of the Asian Pacific American Law Schools Association (APALSA) and the SBA Diversity Committee.
Jamie was born and raised in the Bay Area. When not in the office, Jamie enjoys travelling the world, participating in sports, and eating his way through the Bay Area.
- University of the Pacific – McGeorge School of law, J.D., 2014
- UCLA, B.A. Political Science, 2007
- Woolsack Honor Society, Penn State Law
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.