(949) 467-9588 Email me
Caren Dombrowski is a Senior Counsel in CMBG3’s California-Irvine office. Caren has many years of legal experience in both litigation and transactional law. Caren’s litigation practice focuses on representing manufacturers, suppliers, and contractors in complex litigation, including toxic torts, personal injury, and premises and products liability. She manages all phases of litigation in state and federal courts from discovery, motion practice, and alternative dispute resolution. In addition, Caren counsels corporate clients on a variety of employment matters including, ADA-compliance, creation of internal compliance policies, leaves and accommodations, wage and hour matters, and employment investigations. Caren also counsels clients on regulatory compliance under California’s Proposition 65 (formerly the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986).
Prior to joining CMBG3, Caren served as in-house counsel for the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino advising elected leaders, executives and stakeholders on a vast scope of legal and operational matters, including: contract; compliance; regulatory; employee relations and labor strategies; claims administration and management; risk mitigation; litigation; commercial agreements; and development of operational best practices and policies.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, CA, J.D., 2001
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA, B.A., Political Science and Government, 1998
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
ArticlesContributing Author, “California Premises Liability Law,” The Recorder, 2015
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2013-2017
- Joe Gunter and Gilliam appealed and won a full reversal at the California Court of Appeal, challenging the trial court’s admission of a key piece of hearsay evidence. Hart v. Keenan Properties, Inc. (2018) 239 Cal.Rptr.3d 896, 897.
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.