Alan V. Khlevnoy
- (949) 467-9502
Alan Victor Khlevnoy is an Associate Attorney at CMBG3 Law. He is license in California.
Alan is an experienced litigator specializing in complex tort litigation and employment law. Alan has a wide breadth of experience representing Fortune 500 companies such as vehicle manufacturers and hotel chains as outside counsel on lawsuits involving product liability and premises liability.
In additional to his complex tort litigation practice, Alan has also represented both employees and employers in litigation involving discrimination, sexual harassment, and wage and hour violations in the workplace.
During law school at the University of San Diego, Alan placed 1st at the American Association of Justice Mock Trial Competition. Alan was also nominated to spend his 2L summer working on Capitol Hill for a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization where he studied legislation involving healthcare and insurance.
- University of San Diego, School of Law, J.D. and LL.M. (Tax), 2016
- Oregon University, B.A. Political Science, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California