Aaron L. Britton
(949) 467-9608 Email me
Aaron “is exceptionally focused, disciplined, and hard working . . . His calm demeanor, combined with his passion for the law and justice, inspire . . . people to trust him.” — Patricia Leary, Distinguished Teaching Professor of Law
Aaron Britton is an Associate Attorney at CMBG3 Law. Born and raised in Southern California, Aaron earned a bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Law and Society from the University of California, Riverside. In 2018, Aaron graduated from Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California. As a third-year law student, Aaron received a CALI Award for excellent achievement (highest grade) in his advanced legal writing and research course.
Before he joined the CMBG3 team in Irvine, California, Aaron completed multiple externships during law school, gaining valuable, transferrable skills. As a law clerk for the Huntington Beach City Attorney’s Office, Aaron under the supervision of deputy city attorneys prosecuted minor crimes and defended the City of Huntington Beach against claims of alleged wrongdoing in lawsuits filed in federal and state court. Additionally, Aaron was a certified law clerk for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office and a judicial law clerk.
As an Associate Attorney, Aaron proudly represents CMBG3’s corporate clients against claims of alleged asbestos exposure. When he’s not in the office or the courtroom advocating for the best possible result for CMBG3’s clients, Aaron is either spending time with his beloved wife and family, exercising, fly-fishing, or backpacking.
- Whittier Law School, J.D., 2018
- University of California, Riverside, B.A. Political Science and Law and Society, 2014
- CALI Award for excellent achievement, advanced legal writing and research
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.