(617) 279-8243 Email me
Sydney Orr is a Legal Assistant for CMBG3 in the Boston office. Sydney graduated from the University of
Louisiana, Monroe with a degree in Political Science. Prior to joining CMBG3, Sydney worked as an
Administrative Assistant and Legal Assistant for two law firms in Monroe, Louisiana, where she honed
her skills in time management, communication, and work efficiency. In these roles, Sydney was
responsible for balancing multiple time- sensitive tasks and assignments while assisting the various
lawyers within each respective firm.
Sydney’s warm and welcoming personality allows her to get along easily with her peers and focus on working together in a team environment. Sydney takes pride in her abilities to balance multiple tasks, as well as her interpersonal and communication skills..
- University of Louisiana, Monroe, B.A. Political Science, 2017
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.