Firm Financial Accounts Manager
(617) 279-8227 Email me
After graduating from SUNY New Paltz with a degree in mathematics, Seta Pioli began her professional career as the lead recruiter of the newly created Register.com, the leader in web domain management. Her part in developing the original team/infrastructure at Register.com catapulted the company as the leader in the field of domain creation and website development.
In the early 2000's, Seta moved to the upper Hudson Valley of New York and eventually took over as assistant to the operations manager of a full service lumber production facility, Boiceville Fine Lumber. Her skills at negotiating contracts with suppliers, and customers, led the company into a multimillion dollar enterprise. Additionally, her streamlining in production and expansion into new markets were responsible for the substantial increase in gross sales and healthy increase in net profit margins.
Seta joined CMBG3 in 2016 as Billing Coordinator and has since expanded into Firm Financial Accounts Manager. Her knowledge of the company's mission has created successful relationships between company, clients, and vendors - a crucial part of CMBG3's success.
- Harvard University, 2010
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.