(617) 279-8206 Email me
I pride myself on being helpful, hardworking, and kind. I have worked in a variety of different jobs in a variety of industries, but no matter what my role, I strive to complete every task thoroughly, accurately, efficiently, and with a smile on my face.
Prior to joining CMBG3 Law, I worked as an office clerk and paralegal at Governo Law Firm, and before that I served as a paralegal at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts (Criminal Appeals Unit). I have also worked as a receptionist in a chiropractic office and have interned for the Massachusetts Republican Party and at Melrose City Hall. Currently, in addition to my position at CMBG3, I work part-time as a deli associate at a local Market Basket store.
A native of the Boston area, I graduated cum laude from Harvard University in 2010 with a B.A. in Philosophy. I considered going to law school but found that the administrative aspects of running a law firm appealed to me more.
Outside of work, I enjoy expressing my creativity through art, photography, and writing. I also love watching sports, especially the Bruins.
- Harvard University, 2010
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.