(617) 279-8238 Email me
Jessica Perez is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Boston earning a degree in English with a concentration in Professional and New Media Journalism. While attending UMass, Jessica served as both a writer and editor for Writ Large, a campus magazine that published student and faculty work that shed light on research, achievements, and opportunities throughout the UMass Boston community. She also took her passion for journalism and mentored students at the Marble Collection Inc. a non-profit magazine that helps teens affirm their voices through a publication process in the arts.
Prior to joining the CMBG3 team, Jessica spent her time as a Journalism and Media Instructor educating and preparing low income/ first generation college bound students for academic success in media writing.
- University of Massachusetts, Boston, B.A. English, 2018
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.