(617) 279-8236 Email me
Eliane has a wide range of professional experiences that she brings to CMBG3, including an Administrative position at the Multi-Cultural Independent Living Center of Boston, a customer service representative for several companies, and a Provider Service Representative for Tufts Health Plan. Eliane obtained her Associate of Science in Criminal Justice in 2016 and is working towards her Bachelor of Science (graduation 2019). Adding to Eliane’s incredibly diverse professional experiences, she also has a Pharmacy Technician’s certification, experience investigating money laundering schemes, and volunteered at Monitoring Youth Holding Onto Obtaining Dreams (M.Y.H.O.O.D.) in Boston for over four years, where she mentored youths to prevent them from becoming future offenders of the law. Eliane also speaks fluent Cape Verdean Creolo.
- Bentley University, B.A. Information Design Corporate Communications, 2007
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.