Dorotie C.D. Golini
(617) 279-8214 Email me
Dorotie Golini is one of CMBG3’s Legal Assistants and joined the team after working for two-and-a-half years at another major law firm in Boston as a Legal Assistant. Dorotie’s skill set as a Legal Assistant includes strong time management, independent and forward thinking and planning, and sharp analytical abilities. Planning, leading, and delegating multiple tasks in high-volume environments are nothing new to Dorotie, who brings these talents to the CMBG3 team.
Prior to joining CMBG3, Dorotie worked for Harvard Pilgrim Health Care as a Member Service Representative, where she was constantly asked to multi-task and stay up to speed on constant governmental and administrative changes in order to best serve the member. In addition, she worked for Rogerson Communities as a Program Assistant, where her warm personality made her a natural at communicating with patients, family members and nurses.
- Suffolk University, B.S. Applied Legal Studies, 2016
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.