(617) 279-8231 Email me
Devin McAveeney is one of CMBG3’s Legal Assistants. She joined the CMBG3 Law team after working in the health care Legal field for three years in a corporate law department as a Paralegal and Legal Assistant. Devin received her Paralegal’s certificate from Boston University in 2016. She enjoyed the diverse work that she did as a Paralegal, but truly has a passion for being a Legal Assistant.
Devin’s ability to multitask and strong prioritization skills come from supporting large groups of attorneys. She honed her event planning skills well living in Michigan working for a non-profit, which organized events with attendance reaching over 500,000 people. She is excited about the opportunity to contribute her experience and skills to CMBG3 Law.
- Boston University, Paralegal Certificate, 2017
- Southern New Hampshire University, B.S. Marketing, 2012
- Dean’s Fellow, Vermont Law School
- Law Review, Vermont Law School
- Super Lawyer Rising Star, 2011 - Present
- Rated "AV-Preeminent" by Martindale-Hubbell
- I am rated “AV-Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, signifying the highest level of legal knowledge, analytical capabilities, judgment, communication ability, and legal experience.
- I was named to the “Rising Stars” list in New England Super Lawyers for five years, including 2016. Only 2.5% of the attorneys in Massachusetts are selected as “Rising Star” Super Lawyers.
- I am also listed as a Massachussetts “Super Lawyer” for 2017.
- I also served as a judge for the Yale University Mock Trial Competition for the past six years.